GENERAL SALES MARKET RULES
How it will proceed
INTERCARPATHIA SALES MARKET?
Go to www.intercarpathia.com/shop
Search for the number and name of the horse, you are interested in.
Submit your price offer. Fill out the short form with the necessary data. Remember to include the number of the horse you are bidding on.
We treat Sales Market sales incognito, your data, prices and other information about sales will not be disclosed to third parties.
Submitting a price proposal is not tantamount to purchasing a horse. Your proposal starts the sales procedure, which, after completing all the necessary formalities, may end with a sales contract.
You can submit price offers for each horse for sale, regardless of the judges' assessment.
What do you gain?
You can buy your dream horse on ideal terms.
You do not pay commission to the Organizer.
Nobody beats the price.
You can submit a price offer for several horses. We will keep in touch with you and determine your preferences.
Your purchase is safe.
You can order additional tests. Consult your doctor.
We guarantee your privacy.
We wish you success!
INTERCARPATHIA SALES MARKET
1. INTERCARPATHIA SALES MARKET is an online trading platform, hereinafter referred to as "ISM", , operating on the terms set out in the regulations byKalników Stables Sp. z o. o., with its registered office in Kalnikowo, 37-724 Kalników NIP 7951009524, e-mail address:email@example.com
2. ISM decides on all aspects related to the operation of the platform, on making or closing the online sales offer.
3. The ISM platform operates on the website www.intercarpathia.com
4. Acceptance of the regulations is tantamount to consent to the online exchange of documents.
1. The ISM platform presents business cards with catalog numbers and pedigrees of horses, which were offered for sale by Sellers.
2. The horse owner submits a horse to the ISM platform using the online application form available on the www.intercarpathia.com platform. The person who presented the horse for sale and completed the formalities regarding the ISM platform is hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
3. The condition for submitting the horse application form online is accepting the regulations and filling in all required fields.
4. The ISM platform does not make any declarations as to any circumstances related to the legal and health aspects of the horses presented on the ISM platform. Epotential claims regarding all aspects related to the sale of the horse are vested in the Buyer against the Seller.
1. It is recommended that the submitted price proposals be declared in Euro (EUR)
2.The sale is gentlemen's in nature, any information on the details of the transaction, both parties' details, prices and other important aspects of the transaction will not be disclosed to third parties.
3. The condition for using the ISM platform is submitting your price proposal in Euro via the INTERCARPATHIA SALES MARKET sales platform at www.intercarpathia.com, or in person, and providing the required contact details.
4. The user of the ISM platform may be natural persons who are over 18 years old, having full legal rights and legal persons and organizational units without legal personality, but able to acquire rights and incur liabilities on their own behalf .
5. The platform user who submitted the price proposal is hereinafter referred to as the Bidder.
6. Price proposals are submitted to the Sellers after the tender submission procedure is completed, or earlier at the Seller's request.
7. The details of the Bidder whose price proposal has been accepted by the Seller are transferred to the Seller.
8. The ISM platform reserves the right to remove a horse from the ISM online platform without giving a reason.
1. The administrator of personal data of users who are natural persons is the owner of the ISM platform. Personal data of Sellers, Bidders, Users are processed by the ISM platform for purposes related to the organization of Sales, media and accounting services and other activities necessary to operate the ISM platform, in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data, including in particular the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter "GDPR").
2. Bidders agree to transfer their personal data to the Seller.
3. We inform you about the possibility of withdrawing your consent, the purpose of withdrawing consent is to send information to the Organizer's e-mail address.
1. The Polish language is the binding language. The Regulations are drawn up in Polish, which is the language of document circulation. The English translation is for reference only.
2. The Regulations are available to Sellers and users without time and territory limits on the websitewww.intercarpathia.com.
3. The ISM platform reserves the right to amend the content of the Regulations, subject to the protection of acquired rights.
4. If any of the provisions of the Regulations are or become invalid or ineffective, this does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
5. The parties undertake to settle any possible disputes through mutual negotiations, and in the event of failure to reach an agreement, these disputes will be submitted to the common court competent for the seat of the ISM platform owner.